Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Today is D-Day.....I am leaving in the morning and have to get packed!   I thought this shirt was highly appropriate to wear as I packed.

After spending all day putting out fires with my rental property, I finally got home and started tackling the 50 pound pile. Fifty pounds is not very much stuff!

If you look closely, you will see Boo and Maytag helping me decide what goes and what stays. Meanwhile, out in the garage, Bob is packing up Baby.
 

Inside, the pile is getting smaller, but I seem to lugging some extra cargo
 

All done......47 pounds.  I can take a couple pounds of chocolate!
Yes, I get by with a little help from my friends.  Many thanks to all of you who have supported me and wished me well.  Next stop, next post............San Diego!


No comments:

Post a Comment